||54º 26’ 12’’ N
||18º 41’ 34’’ E
|Century of construction
Wreck of a trade ship, consisting of the remainders of the wooden bottom part of the craft. Based on the analysis of the three samples collected for the dendrochronological tests it was possible to establish that it has been built after 1592, using the wood from the North-Western Europe.
Hull's remains are composed of: outside smooth planking (planks 33-35 cm wide and 6-7 cm thick), scarcely placed floors (15 x 17 cm) and inside paneling (39 cm wide, 6 cm thick).
The main cargo were beams of iron bars, about 3-4 m long, lain down along the hull. On them, the barrels have been mounted. Only one of the beam, closer to the bow, is positioned traverse to the hull's axis. Wooden remainders are entirely covered with the load. From the east side, a sole edge of the right shipboard (consisting of the frames and smooth planks) is jutting. The North-East part of the wreck is enclosed with a sticking fragment of the right shipboard. The South-West part on the other hand is filled with barrels that slid to the left ship's side. There are 78 of them, in a different state of preservation, plausible for surface inventory. In all of those which content was recognizable, nuggets of melted iron (so called osmund) were found.